Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ketchup Time!

It's been a while since I posted anything here!

Lots of things have happened since my last update.

This summer I had the most amazing opportunity to take part in the Pixar Animation Internship. It was tons of fun!

Kind of a side story here, but when I was young my grand-mother would always ask me, how are things, and I would respond "this and that ..and.." and out of nowhere she would cut me off, and say, "Are the people good?" and I would respond "Yea I guess!". and she would always say without fail - that's all that matters.

And the best part of this summer was without a doubt the great people I got to meet, both interns and mentors! Thank you all for such a great summer!



Here is my Animation reel from the summer. It was such a learning experience, I figured I'd put everything I did throughout the program. The good, the bad and the ugly.





So far, things have been pretty busy Senior Year. I'm working as part of a group thesis project with my good friends Elizabeth and Adam. It's really exciting! This thing (our film) is slowly coming to life! I can't say too much, but I do have a tiny little tease of an image to share. Hope you enjoy!






till next time,
Uri.

3 comments:

Christine K said...

Sick reeeel dude.

Liron Topaz said...

Cool stuff ishnick! :D

Dor Shamir said...

Awesome stuff mate!
Ten Ba rosh!